This blog is three months old today.
It's heartening to note that others have found this blog useful. Some have thanked me privately (which I then shared publicly through "Feedback"), some have indicated their approval by recommending the blog to others through the PLAI yahoogroup (no, I do not know them personally), and still others, like the following, have linked to this blog or certain posts (ok, shameless plugging was involved but I did not ask them to link to this blog):
- Diversity Librarians' Network
- "Leadership skills in the library" in Blah!
- "Proud to be a Librarian" in School Librarian in Action
- "The Philippines are or is?" in Manuel L. Quezon III
- "Blogging Summit" in Digital Life (also published in Manila Standard Today)
- What do you like about this blog?
- What do you not like about this blog?
- What would you like to read more about in this blog?
- What would you like to read less about in this blog?