Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

Gainfully Employed

One of the reasons this blog has not been updated as frequently as before is that I have been gainfully employed as of November 2005. The official document that I've been waiting for finally arrived and that's why I'm sharing this information only now. Click on the image to read the document.

It's official! I'm now an assistant professor at the Institute of Library and Information Science, University of the Philippines. I teach graduate and undergraduate courses in library management and research.

I've been teaching for more than a month now, but I still get mistaken for a student. Verrrry flattering =)


Category: About Vonjobi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...