In a few hours, President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo will be delivering her sixth State of the Nation Address (SONA) on a literally stormy day. You may wish to monitor developments through the new INQ7.net page devoted to the SONA (I linked to the old one last year) or watch it on GMANews.TV.
This post, however, will be about the social weather indicators monitored by the Social Weather Stations (SWS) since 1983. These include:
- Self-Rated Poverty and Hunger
- Change in Quality of Life
- Expected Change in Quality of Life
- Expected Change in the Economy
- Satisfaction with the President
PulseAsia also makes highlights of its Ulat ng Bayan Survey available online, but not in a way that makes it possible to compare data across decades or presidencies.
Category: Filipiniana Online