Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

Job Openings and Career
Development
is One Year Old

Job Openings and Career Development

Today is the first anniversary of Job Openings and Career Development (JOCD), the other Filipino Librarian blog devoted to employment opportunities and other career-related notices. It currently has 141 subscribers and I get a few emails every now and then that tell me it's being read. The photo above even shows that some posts get printed and thumb tacked to real bulletin boards. I would like to know, however, whether anyone has ever gotten hired because s/he read about an opening on JOCD. Alternatively, has an employer whose job opening was listed on JOCD ever hired someone who said that s/he saw their ad on JOCD?

Please, please, please leave a comment below or email me at von-dot-totanes-at-gmail-dot-com to tell me your story. If you don't mind, maybe we can even share the details with everyone who reads this blog. But please let me know because JOCD takes a bit of effort that I could probably devote to this blog. If I don't hear from anyone, then I suppose it's time to close JOCD.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...