Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

Live from the Berkman Center

Berkman Center
I'm now at the Berkman Center for the weekly meeting (they have an agenda!) of the Thursday Meetings at Berkman group, on the invitation of J Baumgart, whom I met at the blogger's informal meeting at last year's SLA conference in Toronto. That's her on the left in the photo below. (Note: I took the photo because of the four Macs. And there were only seven people in the room then.)

Thursday Meetings at Berkman
I'm learning a lot here that I'll be using for future posts. The photo below was taken when there were already nine people in the room. Check out the laptop in the photo below. It's proof that I'm liveblogging this =)

Thursday Meetings at Berkman

Category: Blogging

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...