Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

Plagiarism... Again?

Can someone please take a look at this and this? As far as I can tell, there is no difference between the texts of the former and the latter, except for the dates (9 August 2006 vs 28 September 2006) and the authors (ust_4elsm vs vonjobi).

Maybe I'm the plagiarist? Maybe I didn't know I was copying somebody else's work without giving credit to the author? Well, aside from the fact that my post has links, there's also the fact that the first issue of Library Student Journal only came out in September.

I don't really know what's going on, but I just hope this doesn't leave as bad a taste in the mouth as the last one.


Category: About Filipino Librarian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...