Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

SLA 2008: Filipino Librarians in Seattle

SLA 2008: Filipino Librarians in Seattle

From left: Me, Jay dela Cruz, Christian Pascasio, Craig Cruz
I'm now in Seattle for SLA 2008, where I'm also blogging for the SLA Blog.

As usual, I've been getting together with Filipino librarians. Unlike previous occasions when most of those who showed up were male, this time we were all male. I met Craig at SLA 2007, Jay and I had agreed to meet via email, and I just walked up to Christian and asked him if he was Filipino (which I've done with others in the past).

Grace Villamora was supposed to join us, but she obviously didn't make it. It would have been nice if Jose Escarilla were around, but he's retired, so he's probably not even here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...