Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

First $100 on Google AdSense

First $100 on Google AdSenseIt's been a little more than 18 months since I started this blog, and a little less than 18 months since I thought of trying to make money on the side by becoming a Google AdSense publisher.

Well, I never thought I'd make enough to actually get a check. But apparently, small change can, indeed, add up to $100. Today, it finally happened!

But don't ask for balato because it will take at least a month before I get my check and another two weeks for the check to clear. And then, I'll probably just leave it in the bank because I don't know whether the stipend I'll be getting will be enough for all my expenses.

So, if you're one of those who have ever clicked on any of the ads on this blog, thank you very much!


Category: About Filipino Librarian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...