Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

I am Canadian... I am Singaporean...



If you're not too familiar with Canadians, you may want to click on the arrow above to watch a one-minute, humorous-yet-patriotic TV ad that says quite a lot about what Canadians are sensitive about when it comes to foreigners' perceptions of their country. The ad's full text is available here. The ad was first aired in April 2000 (source: Wikipedia).

Rambling Librarian has come up with his own "I am Singaporean" podcast that reveals what seems to be typical Singaporean cynicism along with a not-so-frequently-expressed love of country.

Maybe someday, I'll be able to come up with an "I am Filipino" video. Maybe =)


Category: About Vonjobi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...