Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

Wikimania 2006: Online Research

J Baumgart and Gary PriceWho are the best persons to share Tips for Conducting Research and Evaluating Information? In the case of Wikimania, librarians J Baumgart and Gary Price are the go-to guys.

[Aside: I don't think too many people in the Philippines are educating students about online research. As far as I know, the place where I finished my MLIS in 2004 still does not offer courses that cover the use of search engines and other online resources. I don't think the other library schools in our country are any different.]

Price's usual URL-rich presentation is available here.


Category: Wikimania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...