Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

What I Learned Through Blogging

The links listed below are the ones I referred to in my talk on "Weblogs" at PAARL's National Summer Conference on Library and Information in La Trinidad, Benguet, 17-19 May 2006. You can check out the paper I delivered at Consal XIII (full text links only) for the other blogging-related links.
Note: Most of the links will lead to posts that have appeared on this blog. These posts are not necessarily solely about the specified website. Those marked with an asterisk (*) are those sites I have been planning to write about for the longest time. In one case, I linked to another blogger's post so that readers can better understand what the site is about.

Search Engines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...