Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

Three Months!

This blog is three months old today.

It's heartening to note that others have found this blog useful. Some have thanked me privately (which I then shared publicly through "Feedback"), some have indicated their approval by recommending the blog to others through the PLAI yahoogroup (no, I do not know them personally), and still others, like the following, have linked to this blog or certain posts (ok, shameless plugging was involved but I did not ask them to link to this blog):

Looking forward, I would like to ask for feedback so that I can serve my online customers better. Please click on "Comments" at the bottom of this post and answer the following questions:

  1. What do you like about this blog?
  2. What do you not like about this blog?
  3. What would you like to read more about in this blog?
  4. What would you like to read less about in this blog?
Note: If you do not wish to share your comments with other readers, please email me at von-dot-totanes-at-gmail-dot-dom. And don't worry, negative feedback is fine. In a previous life, I learned that feedback is good and that a complaint is a gift. But I hope criticism will be constructive =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...