Quick Links: Talumpati | Licensed Librarians | Filipiniana Online | Stereotypes | Leadership | The Philippines

Updates on Previous Posts

Maybe what I wrote had something to do with these changes... but I doubt it =)

The National Library

  • The National Library has revitalized its website. But it's rather ironic that now it's the link to the online catalog that does not work.
Licensed Librarians
The Philippine eLib
The Filipina and "Yan ang Pinay"
  • If you want to see who and how many have joined the "Yan ang Pinay" campaign, search that phrase on Google (it's interesting that four of the top five results are from men). You may also wish to look for "."
Librarian's Center?
  • I received an email from National Bookstore regarding my observations. I plan to visit the Library Center again soon and will report as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...